Fse Heat Sealing Foil Facing Fse-1881b
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||20,000 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20,000 Rolls||US $1/ Roll|
|Production Capacity:||5000000 sqm/m|
|Transport Package:||Standard Exporting Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FSE-1881B
- Certification: UL, BSCI, RoHS, ISO
- Length: 1000-3900m
- Specification: PSTC/ASTM/ISO9001
- HS Code: 76072000
- Function: Strengthen, Moisture Proof, Waterproof, Fireproof, Soundproof
- Width: 1000mm/1200mm/1250mm/1350mm
- Trademark: bondtape
- Origin: Jiangyin, China
Heat-Sealing Foil-Scrim Facing
A premium grade Heat-Sealing Foil-Scrim Facing. It consists of 18u foil and 2-way scrim (5x5mm spacing) with heat-activated polyethylene on its back. Good corrosion-resistance and abrasive-resistance. It is suitable for in-line lamination with insulation materials by heating. No need applying extra adhesive.
|Facing Composition||Description||Value (English)||Value (Metric)|
|Foil||Aluminum||0.72 mil||18 micron|
|Reinforcing - MD||Fiberglass||1/5 inch spacing||5mm spacing|
|Reinforcing - XD||Fiberglass||1/5 inch spacing||5mm spacing|
|Heat-Activated Coating||Polyethylene||1 Mil||25 micron|
|Physical Properties||Test Method||Value (English)||Value (Metric)|
|Basis Weight||Scale||17 lbs / 1000 ft2||83 gsm|
|Permeance (WVTR)||ASTM E96, Procedure A||0.02 perm||1.15 ng/N.s|
|Tensile Strength - MD||ASTM D828||17 lbs/In||75 N/25mm|
|Tensile Strength - XD||ASTM D828||17 lbs/In||75 N/25mm|
|Burst Strength||ASTM D774||50.8 psi||35 N/cm2|
|Low Temperature Resistance||ASTM D1790|
4 hrs @-40 °F (- 40 °C)
|High Temperature Resistance||ASTM D1790|
4 hrs @ +240 °F (+116 °C)
|Dimensional Stability||ASTM D1204 @ 150F (65C)||Less than 0.5%||Less than 0.5%|
|Fire Rating||BS 476 Pt 6 & 7||Class O - Passed||Class O - Passed|
1. The data above are typical values only, and should not be used for specifications purpose.
2. Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm; Length: Log Roll: ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%.
3. The products should be stored at room temperature, kept away from wet and heat source.
4. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique.